Sunday 8 May 2011

Ahha!

The first thing i did this morning was looking for my mom,wish her Happy Mother's Day!
She look at me and was like,What are you doing? Pfft!
Facing my laptop from early morning until lunch time.When i walk into the kitchen,saw my sis cooking fried egg.And when i say we should cook for mom today,she is like asking me to GO AWAY,like she can do any better,even the fried egg she cooked SUPER FAIL,HAHA!
Then,continue with my slacking.Did some add math and Tatabahasa revision while listening kpops.
Then junyi ask me for inspiration,He seem to be planning alot of things,Hrmmm!.And junyi,THANKS ALOT this afternoon,Hhhehe!
There'll be a very small celebration at my granny house later,or now?We're late,wish to have good foods there, Im hungry.
Exam starting on wednesday but Im not done with my revision yet.Hope i fly with flying colours in the exam.Okay,i mean,RED COLOURS!

No comments:

Post a Comment