Sunday 3 July 2011

Short update

So,we went badmintion last friday,Its fun hhehee!Chun kiat beat me with 5-0 T^T. Then i taught him how to play ping pong,very basic only laa :DD He's was a fast learner though haha.Thanks hao jin for doing the climbing and get us the ping pong ball,even we dont request him to climb.He was like a real monkey,he can climb every sort of things lol!
He couldn't get down so end up sitting up there . LOL
Then everyone jump into to pool,and swim.I was thinking jump or not,since my mum ask me not to swim because i dont know how to swim LOL. Gahh,i still took off my clothes and jump into the pool,first jump into the kid's pool.They teach me how to swim but i still dont know after 2 hours,maybe Im slow or what lol, so end up walking in the pool hahhaha.Then we went secret recipe for dinner,i ate the dk what lemon thing de haha. Then i order a happy meal at mcd,people behind look at me with weird staring.WHAT WRONG WITH HAPPL MEAL LOL. We bought some dvd before we went home. I took inception and underworld home,and dk whats with inception,cannot play =/

Went school on sat for the run and exhibition day.Well peepos!what you saw wasn't true,TRUST SHU HEE OKAY :D We sneak out and had our lunch at 100 degree,and then snowflake for dessert,hheheh :p
Then we rush back to school before 2 to jaga our buddeh,hope he's okay now :)

Still I don't know what's happening,Blur case @_@


Its holiday tomorrow and Im gonna sleep like pig until afternoon MUahahahahah.Okay bye peepos! See ya soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment